Every singer who ever tried to plug a microphone into guitar pedal effects ended up ruining his sound. The bodyplug is THE ultimate solution!
The Bodyplug is the interface you need to plug a microphone into guitar pedal effects.
- The microphone goes into "Mic In" XLR input, "Mic Out" XLR output goes to the mixer or to the stage box.
- The "Send" Jack output goes into the input of your pedal effect or whole pedalboard, the output of the pedal effect or pedalboard goes back into the "Return" jack input of the Bodyplug.
- Here you go, it's that simple!
You can even blend the dry vocal sound and the effected sound thanks to the "Make-Up" knob and you can completely bypass to the original sound from the microphone with the footswitch that will activate a true bypass. The gain switch will set the amplitude of the signal going to the effect loop without affecting your overall volume because it will compensate the level of the returning signal, working together in unity gain.
But wait, there is more! The Bodyplug is a real Swiss Army knife, you can also use it as a high-end class A microphone preamplifier for your home studio, as a great sounding DI box on stage or in the studio, as a vocal attenuator, or as a microphone level control.
Check out in this document all the clever functions and multiple uses of The Bodyplug.
The Bodyplug is handmade with high end electronic parts for an optimal sonic quality, and top notch switches and connectors for great reliability, in fact it is built as a tank.
- Dimensions : 12,8 x 15,1 x 5,6 cm
- Weight : 0,850 Kg
- Power adapter (Included) : 24VDC (positive center, 5,5/2,5mm) - 100mA
Price : 320,00 €
(Limited quantity available)
Belgium : 8€
EU : 20€ (15€ without tracking)
World : 29€ (24€ without tracking)